Sunday, October 20, 2013

Are you a victim of unethical adoption practices?

FOR PARENTS OF ADOPTION LOSS:
Did an adoption facilitator coax, counsel, manipulate, or somehow convince you to relinquish your parental rights or claimed adoption was 'in your child's best interest' but did not offer you resources that could have help
ed you raise your child? Did they imply that if you gave your child to them that it was considered the "most loving" choice? Did they fail to inform you of the lifetime psychological harm and trauma adoption forces upon you and your family unit? Did the facilitator give you medication prior to 'signing' documents or deny you the right to see your child prior or after relinquishment?


FOR PEOPLE ADOPTED:
Did your agency refuse to give you your adoption file? Did they claim you were an orphan but later discovered you came from a family? Do parts of your adoption file appear suspicious or inconsistent with what family members have told you? Is there proof/evidence that the facilitator searched for your family (re: police reports) before expediting you overseas or into a new local family? Does your paper withhold pertinent information that could lead to your family? Did your agency go out of business therefore you are unable to ever access information in the future? If you found your natural parents/family, does the background information match that of your paperwork?

FOR ADOPTIVE PARENTS:
Did the adoption agency make you sign a silent clause, preventing you from complaining about their services? Did they over charge you and force you to pay for unexplained fees originally not in the contract? Did they request a private donation to the orphanage while you were in the sending country? Was there suspicious behavior, answers or information about the child, or sudden information changed with extra fees added? Were you ever threatened by an agency employee?

Many families are concerned. You have a right to vote in this poll or you may send a private message to adoptiontrafficking@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. "I was told I wouldn't be a good mom because I was still in high school and I should give my baby to a childless , deserving couple with a good income! I was made to feel guilty to want my own child . I was weak , scared and at the churches mercy . I trusted them. Now I no longer attend church. Any way fast forward ,
    And now my a-parents are jobless , and on welfare ! And I am a small business owner .
    I'm in reunion with my son now.
    They told him I was a crack head from the ghetto!
    When he came to visit me this summer he was shocked !
    Yes he's mad at his a-parents !
    Real Christians help the young mom or poor mom to raise her child ! Not take their babies for a family to buy them. And they get a tax credit too! Omg!
    They make money too!
    And us bio moms are left like were incubators with no feelings!
    The saddest part is my son started drugs at 12! He couldn't handle being mixed and adopted by white people
    I feel horrible ! Like it's my fault for being so young and dumb!
    His a-parents were made to sound like they would be the best parents ever!
    I wish I could sue the agency , Church, and the adopters for defacing me, lying and ruining my child's life !
    Yeah should I adopt my son back since their broke?
    When I went to visit them this year they were expecting a Jerry Springer type girl ! They were shocked to see a women with a life and career. My son and I instantly connected! One year strong last Friday ! Jeannie Petolicchio

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I tried to obtain my records from Holt, they told me the records were in South Korea, then while in Korea Post Adoption Services told me they were in Oregon, and then when I inquired at the Oregon office they told me my records were in Seoul South Korea, the same office I originally asked at.

    ReplyDelete